If you are involved in child care in Colorado, there are many laws and regulations you must be aware of. Here in our library we have a number of publications that can help child care providers navigate the many safety and health requirements for child care facilities and operations.
- Child Care Assistance and Regulation in Colorado
- Child Care Center Manual
- Children with Challenging Behavior
- Colorado Early Learning & Development Guidelines
- Guidelines for Medication Administration
- Guidelines for the Identification of Poisonous Plants in Child Care Centers
- Guidelines for the Use of Hand Sanitizers and Disinfectants in School and Child Care Settings
- Infectious Diseases in Child Care and School Settings
- Investment Credits for Licensed Child Care Centers, Family Care Homes and Employers Providing Licensed Child Care Facilities
- Quality Standards for 24-hour Child Care
- Provider Handbook for the Colorado Child Care Assistance Program
- Selecting a Child Care Facility
- Universal Precautions: An Educational Training for Child Care Providers
Search our library’s online catalog for additional resources.