Thank you for participating in the official Facebook and/or LinkedIn page for the Colorado State Library (CSL). Please review our terms and conditions and note that these terms may be modified at any time without notice to you. By using our page(s), you agree to the following:
Purpose of the page(s): CSL’s social media pages are opportunities to engage with others to share accurate information about Colorado libraries, museums, archives, and related topics. Please share your news and celebrations, ask questions, and help other community members. This forum is meant to facilitate this sharing in a courteous and respectful manner with subjects that are on topic. CSL’s staff will monitor these discussions and engage in topics as chosen.
Comments: CSL does not endorse posted comments, images, and external hyperlinks by others and they do not necessarily represent the views of CSL, its officers, the Colorado Department of Education (CDE), or the State of Colorado.
Post standards: CSL has the right to review, edit, move, or delete any information or material submitted to its Facebook and/or LinkedIn page. Posts that are found to be in violation of the following standards are subject to removal without notification to the author.
- Because this page is sponsored by the State of Colorado, obscene comments related to any elected officials, State Board of Education members or state employees will be removed.
- Any posts that are harassing or discriminatory in nature or that contain profane language and imagery will be removed.
- Any posts that divulge confidential personal or student information will be removed.
- Any posts that are clearly off-topic or are used to sell, promote or advertise any products or services may be removed.
- Links that are considered to be spam may be removed.
- Any posts deemed inconsistent with the purpose of this page may be removed.
CSL reserves the right to ban a user from its Facebook and/or LinkedIn page who violates the post standards or who does not engage in a courteous or respectful manner without warning or notification.
Please remember that while social media is available 24/7, CSL’s moderators are not. Respond wisely to prohibited posts that we may not have come upon yet or e-mail us at email@example.com to report abusive behavior.