It’s that time of year when all the websites and blogs are publishing top 10, 10 best, 10 worst, etc. lists, so I thought our library blog can get in on the act! Here goes:
Top 10 most frequently checked out items in our library:
- Elk Hunting Colorado (DVD). Colorado Division of Wildlife, 2006.
- Fly Fishing Colorado (DVD). Colorado Division of Wildlife, 2008.
- Down to the Bone: Quick and Easy Method for Deboning Elk in the Field (DVD). Colorado Division of Wildlife, 2006.
- Western Voices: 125 Years of Colorado Writing. Colorado Historical Society, 2004.
- Colorado: A History of the Centennial State, 4th ed. University Press of Colorado, 2005.
- Messages in Stone: Colorado’s Colorful Geology. Colorado Geological Survey, 2003.
- Gold Panning and Placering in Colorado. Colorado Geological Survey, 1992.
- Laws Governing the Practice of Barbering/Cosmetology in the State of Colorado. Colorado Dept. of Regulatory Agencies, 1987.
- Colorado: A History of the Centennial State, 3rd ed. University Press of Colorado, 1994.
- Hell’s Belles: Prostitution, Vice, and Crime in Early Denver. University Press of Colorado, 2002.
Top 10 most frequently downloaded documents in our digital repository:
- Colorado Behavior Resource Manual, Colorado Department of Education, 2006.
- Colorado Indigent Care Program (CICP), Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing, 2008.
- Drainage Design Manual, Colorado Department of Transportation, 2004.
- State Sex Offender Treatment Programs, Colorado Department of Corrections, 2000.
- Colorado Alcohol and Drug Abuse Division (ADAD) Approved Evaluation Instrumentation for Substance Abuse Using Adolescents and Adults, Colorado Department of Human Services, 2007.
- Best Management Practices for Colorado Corn, Colorado State University, 2003.
- Strictly Enforcing Colorado Seat Belt Laws to Save Lives, Colorado Department of Transportation, 2003.
- Colorado Motor Vehicle Industry License Law Manual, Colorado Department of Revenue, 2004.
- CDOT Local Agency Manual, Colorado Department of Transportation, 2002.
- When is it Legal to Leave Children Alone? Colorado Department of Human Services, 2003.
Happy New Year from the Colorado State Publications Library!
Latest posts by Amy Zimmer (see all)
- Time Machine Tuesday: Students Debate the Boulder Dam - December 10, 2019
- Protect Your Child from Lead Poisoning - December 5, 2019
- Time Machine Tuesday: Judge Ben Lindsey and the Juvenile Court - December 3, 2019