The Colorado Department of Transportation is taking public comments on its new Front Range high-speed rail study (see the newspaper article). CDOT says no official proposals have come forward yet, but the idea for a rail line is being discussed. You can find more about rail transit in several CDOT publications available from our library, including:
- 2035 Statewide Transportation Plan, Passenger Rail Technical Report
- Colorado Rail Relocation Implementation Study, Final Report
- Rail-Oriented Development
Also, be sure to check out the CDOT Transit and Rail Program website for more information.
- How to Spot the Differences Between Eagles and Hawks - August 16, 2021
- How Transportation Projects Help Tell the Story of Colorado’s Past - August 9, 2021
- Time Machine Tuesday: The Night the Castlewood Canyon Dam Gave Way - August 3, 2021