Are you a photographer who enjoys capturing Colorado’s wonders through your lens? If so, there are several state-sponsored photo contests available to you right now.
- Every September, Colorado State Parks sponsors the Eldorado Canyon Annual Photo Contest. For details, visit the contest website.
- The Colorado Department of Agriculture is currently sponsoring a photo contest. Submissions must be entered by December 31, 2010. See this page for more info.
- The State of Colorado homepage, www.colorado.gov, is looking for scenic Colorado photos for their website. Visit this page to submit your photos. Categories are scenery, wildlife, and recreation.
Latest posts by Amy Zimmer (see all)
- Colorado State Parks: Chatfield - August 22, 2019
- Time Machine Tuesday: Denver’s Freeways That Were Never Built - August 20, 2019
- New Zero-Emission Vehicle Standard for Colorado - August 19, 2019