As part of a promotional effort, one of the digitization partners working with the Colorado State Library and the Colorado Historic Newspapers Collection is offering a limited time price reduction on the processing of TIF images to create the OCR and METS/ALTO output needed for inclusion in the CHNC database, and we are passing that discount on to you.
- Timeline: Between December 1st 2018 – February 28th, 2019. Commitment MUST be received by January 15th 2019.
- Quantity limit: No limit – send as little or as much as you want, the more you send the more you save overall on your digitization project.
- Cost: The cost for digitization activity varies, but the discount of $0.05/page is applied across the board, whether we are digitizing content from TIF/PDF files, microfilm, or paper originals, the discount is the same.
The discount is applied to all of the pages we push into process for the months of December – February, so there is no upper or lower limit required. However, we would love to take advantage of this reduction and push more pages into process during this short three month window to enable the greatest savings possible for all of us. If you have been thinking about digitizing a small batch or a large batch of newspaper pages, now is the time to do it. Prices will return to their normal levels for projects initiated after February 28th 2019.
Don’t forget – there are many steps that need to be completed in the digitization process, so drop us a line now if you are interested so that we can make sure that you will be included in this window of opportunity. The deadline for letting us know of your interest is January 15th. We would love to tell you more, talk with you about your specific collections and needs, provide you with an estimate, or get right to getting your project in the queue. Contact Leigh Jeremias (email@example.com) for more information.
- Colorado Commission on Higher Education approves 27 grant projects to continue expanding access and student savings in Colorado - March 6, 2021
- Celebrate Open Education Week with the OpenEd Conference! - March 1, 2021
- Open Education Week 2021 - February 24, 2021