We are thrilled to announce the launch of a new initiative designed exclusively for you—our esteemed library professionals. Recognizing the importance of mental health in our field, we invite you to join our six-month Library Mental Health & Wellness Discussion Group, where we aim to foster a supportive and nurturing environment for open dialogue.
Registration for the 6- month series is required, and will close on January 26. 2024. Participants must be able to attend all 6 sessions.
Embark on a journey that not only prioritizes your mental well-being but also enhances your professional growth! By participating in our six-month Mental Health & Wellness Discussion Group, you stand to gain a multitude of benefits tailored specifically for you.
- Personal Development: Explore diverse topics curated to enrich your understanding of mental health, providing you with practical insights that extend beyond the professional realm.
- Networking Opportunities: Forge meaningful connections with like-minded colleagues in the library profession. Share experiences, strategies, and insights that can broaden your perspective and contribute to your personal and professional network.
- Skill Enhancement: Hone your communication and leadership skills through interactive sessions. Participate in facilitating discussions, offering valuable contributions, and gain confidence in expressing your thoughts within a supportive environment.
- Professional Recognition: As an active participant, you’ll position yourself as a leader committed to holistic well-being within the library profession. This involvement can enhance your professional reputation and open doors to new opportunities.
- Facilitator Training: Take the next step in your professional journey by gaining experience as a discussion group facilitator. After completing the program, you’ll have the opportunity to lead discussions, offer training within your organization, or present your insights—further solidifying your expertise in the field.
Visit our Libraries Learn website to learn more about the discussion group, and monthly topics.
Questions? Please contact Christine Kreger at email@example.com