Join us for Effective Library Leadership for Reducing and Responding to Staff Stress and Trauma on Tuesday January 23 & Tuesday 30, 2024 from 12 – 1:30.
This two-part virtual workshop aims to support library managers/administrators with both responding to and reducing staff stress and trauma.
Participants will learn about the strategies, practice several techniques together in small groups, and walk away with a preliminary plan for steps they can take to improve responses to staff stress and trauma in their own libraries.
Part I will focus on content about the strategies. Part II is highly interactive and includes time for participants to work on their own plan with support from the facilitator. Participants should plan connect using a device that has a working microphone and camera if possible.
Visit Libraries Learn to learn more about this sessions and Beth Wahler, our presenter!
- This session is intended for library supervisors, directors, and HR staff.
- Registration is required. To register, email Christine Kreger directly at email@example.com
- Participants must be able to attend both sessions on January 23 and January 30, 2024.
- Space for the Zoom class is limited to 35 and is reserved for Colorado library staff only.
- Due to anticipated interest, registration will be limited to 3 people per library organization. (We will maintain a wait list for cancellations)
Don’t forget to check out the Libraries Learn calendar for more learning opportunities!