Six great presenters from Colorado provided an excellent webinar on virtual storytimes on Friday, April 10! It was quite popular and the high attendance maxed out the virtual room so unfortunately many were not able to attend. Not to worry: here is the archived webinar, slides, chat notes, and handouts that you can view at your convenience.
- Webinar Archive: https://enetlearning.adobeconnect.com/pc9rnzu07hbw/
- Presentation Slides: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HmE2NXLFGNgVrAi4hZEK4KwxGwSIHOkU
- Digital Resources Handout: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rlmGawkfFVdzPkvYrewnG-5nLJIAbBte0cLmGu6Wu74
- Sample Read With Us Script: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-CPYdpJJw3ZqA83c2ah5ukDOlDCkCqhB
- Sample Permissions Request Template: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Evybpg_W6oFy2kkogbdsw_8HvZIL-sXV
- Webinar Chat Notes: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYH5uqVAANHvtjJE5oPO5TOExv5b885GY_kjbe4esuA/
So many thanks to the most excellent presenters for sharing their knowledge and best practices:
Melanie Borski-Howard & Alice Eccles, Boulder Public Library
Cydney Messenger Clink & Andy Hamilton, Mesa County Libraries
Julie Crabb, Anythink Libraries
Jessica Fredrickson, Colorado Libraries for Early Literacy
And look for more to come soon from CLEL about virtual storytimes! In the meantime, watch CLEL’s blog for additional useful info on virtual storytimes: https://www.clel.org/blog.
- Friday Grab Bag, October 23, 2020 - October 23, 2020
- Libraries Serving Older Adults During COVID: A Facilitated Conversation - October 21, 2020
- Election Resources for the Print Impaired from the Colorado Talking Book Library - October 19, 2020