Watch a screencast.com video of the instructions, or read below.
- Go to our Search Our Collection page
- Search/Browse for your desired title
- Once the title is determined, click on the book cover image
- You should now see a “Place Hold” button on the lower right of the pop up box, click it
- Enter your login credentials
- Click “Submit Hold Request”
Voila! You are done. Your request will be processed within 24-48 hours and sent via the courier (please ignore “pick up at Colorado State Library” when you place your hold).
Lending policy: Remember – you must be a library employee running a library run book club to borrow thee sets. The sets can be borrowed for up to six weeks. Just let us know if you need them longer, as we can typically extend the date. If a copy is lost, you will be responsible for its replacement. Thank you.