As long as you’re already enrolled in the program, requesting books is easy:
- Go to the catalog webpage and log in to your account using the credentials a staff member has sent to you
- Search/browse for titles in the catalog
- Once a title is determined, click on the book cover image
- You should now see a “Place Hold” button on the lower right of the pop up box, click it
- Enter your login credentials
- Click “Submit Hold Request”
Voila! You are done. Your request will be processed within 24-48 hours and sent via the courier (please ignore “pick up at Colorado State Library” when you place your hold).
Lending policy: Remember – you must be a library employee running a library run book club to borrow these sets, or be officially borrowing them for use by a patron group. The sets can be borrowed for up to six weeks. Just let us know if you need them longer, as we can typically extend the date. If a copy is lost, you will be responsible for its replacement. Thank you.