- Go to our Search Our Collection page
- Search/Browse for your desired title
- Once the title is determined, click on the book cover image
- You should now see a “Place Hold” button on the lower right of the pop up box, click it
- Enter your login credentials
- Click “Submit Hold Request”
Voila! You are done. Your request will be processed within 24-48 hours and sent via the courier (please ignore “pick up at Colorado State Library” when you place your hold).
Lending policy: Remember – you must be a library employee running a library run book club to borrow these sets, or be officially borrowing them for use by a patron group. The sets can be borrowed for up to six weeks. Just let us know if you need them longer, as we can typically extend the date. If a copy is lost, you will be responsible for its replacement. Thank you.
- A Window to History: The Wonderful World of Old Newspaper Ads - September 22, 2020
- Get To Know CSL: Tyler Kottmann on Audio Production at the Colorado Talking Book Library - September 21, 2020
- Free Online Learning Opportunities for September - September 1, 2020