Watch a screencast.com video of the instructions, or read below.
- Go to our Plethora of Titles page
- Search/Browse for your desired title
- Once the title is determined, click on the book cover image
- You should now see a “Place Hold” button on the lower right of the pop up box, click it
- Enter your login credentials (Need some? Contact arian at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Click “Submit Hold Request”
Waalaa! You are done. Your request will be processed within 24-48 hours and sent via the courier (please ignore “pick up at Colorado State Library” when you place your hold).
Lending policy: The sets can be borrowed for up to six weeks. Just let us know if you need them longer, as we can typically extend the date. If a copy is lost, you will be responsible for its replacement. Thank you.
Latest posts by Arian Osborne (see all)
- Oldies but goodies - February 22, 2017
- A story about yummy foods - February 7, 2017
- Julia Archibald Holmes: First woman to summit Pike’s Peak - February 6, 2017