This week’s #TechTipTuesday video is centered around digital safety in the classroom or workplace. Today you will learn how to remove “up next” advertisements while watching a video on YouTube.
Items to consider while watching:
- The site I used to remove the adds is viewpure.com
- This can eliminate potentially embarrassing moments when using videos from YouTube
- Protect your students and yourself from unintended content being displayed in class
As an added bonus, please take a look at this E-Safety handout for more ideas on digital safety.
***Feel free to share any content created by me with your colleagues or schools.
Casey Veatch, MLIS
Digital Literacy Instructional Specialist
Colorado State Library, Library Development
Latest posts by Casey Veatch (see all)
- Create & Share Video Presentations with Adobe Spark - August 31, 2016
- Class & Homework Help with Wolfram Alpha - August 16, 2016
- Google Spaces–A New Collaboration Tool - May 17, 2016