Today’s #TTT (posted a day late to due technical difficulties with this site’s server) has some great information for anyone presenting! Google Slides now has a feature called Audience Tools. This setting allows participants to become an active part of your presentation by having the ability to ask questions or respond to polls. For best results, you will need to use the projector as an extended monitor.
Items to consider while watching
- In what ways can “audience tools” increase engagement?
- How can tools like this shift presentations from “sage on the stage” to a facilitated discussion?
- Consider your own presentations; are they an engaging story (or conversation), or do they disengage participants through text overload and scholar-babble?
Latest posts by Casey Veatch (see all)
- Create & Share Video Presentations with Adobe Spark - August 31, 2016
- Class & Homework Help with Wolfram Alpha - August 16, 2016
- Google Spaces–A New Collaboration Tool - May 17, 2016