I hope everyone is back in the teaching grove! This week’s #TechTipTuesday video showcases WolframAlpha. It is a phenomenal computational engine…different from Google and powerful. It has a use in all content areas and possibly as a tool to assist parents when they are helping their student with homework.
Items to consider while watching
- In what ways can WolframAlpha engage students with content?
- How can tools like this shift learning from computation to analysis?
- Consider ways a tool like WolframAlpha can assist students with compare and contrast tasks.
Latest posts by Casey Veatch (see all)
- Create & Share Video Presentations with Adobe Spark - August 31, 2016
- Class & Homework Help with Wolfram Alpha - August 16, 2016
- Google Spaces–A New Collaboration Tool - May 17, 2016