Listen to this article
September 26 through October 1, 2016 has been declared Adult Education and Family Literacy (AEFL) Week by members of Congress.
In the video below, Jessica Fuller, Program and Support Services Specialist for the Adult Education Initiatives office at the CDE, explains what AEFL encompasses and how it interacts with other support systems, including libraries.
Jessica also outlines steps that libraries can take to get involved in AEFL Week 2016:
- Find out who the AEFL program contacts are in your community by visiting their online directory
- Contact your local AEFL program to exchange information and see where there are opportunities for collaboration
- Visit the AEFL Week website
- Share your adult education partnership story on social media using the hashtags #AEFLWeek and #edcolo
- For more information about AEFL Week, contact Jessica Fuller at Fuller_J@cde.state.co.us