The Colorado State Library has once again renewed their support for ReadingRecord summer reading tracking software! ReadingRecord is a web-based application for libraries to track reading program participants. It is a cloud (hosted) service, meaning that no additional equipment is required to use ReadingRecord. It can be used to track most any kind of reading program: traditional summer reading programs, winter reading programs, 1,000 books before kindergarten programs, year-long programs, etc.
- Colorado libraries WITHOUT dedicated IT staff can use ReadingRecord free of charge to track reading program participation, including 1,000 books before Kindergarten. This offer is limited to the first 20 libraries to sign-up, so get your request in soon.
- Colorado libraries WITH dedicated IT staff can get $50 off the regular price of $150/year to track reading program participation, also including 1,000 books before Kindergarten. There is no limit to the number of libraries that can take advantage of this offer.
Many thanks to Beth Crist at the Colorado State Library for making this happen!
Please note: ReadingRecord is available as a hosted service to all libraries, not just those in Colorado. It has been used across the United States and Canada to register over 947,000 readers and track more than 1.6 million completed levels for reading programs of all kinds at libraries of all sizes. For more information about ReadingRecord, please see the Wiki at http://www.readingrecord.net.
A new feature has also been added: ReadingRecord can track which prize / task / etc. was selected for a level. For more details check out the newly-updated demo site here: https://www.readingrecord.net/dokuwiki/doku.php/info:demo_site_info . Thanks to Carlen DeThorne at the Grayslake Area Public Library in Illinois for being the guinea pig.
- Book Club – Inside and Out - March 12, 2023
- Lose Yourself in an Alternate Future - February 13, 2023
- Treat your Book Club to a Feast for the Eyes with Graphic Novels - October 13, 2022