The Colorado State Library partnered again with Alex Wedderstrand, who has a master’s degree in international Disaster Psychology, focusing on trauma and global mental health, to provide a blended learning opportunity, Creating a Trauma-Informed Library.
This course is composed of 4 video modules broken into 13 individual lessons, as well as a 1.5-hour online discussion, to be held on Zoom, scheduled for October 25, 2023, from 12- 1:30 PM.
Participants attending the Zoom class should be prepared to bring questions or experiences they want to discuss after going through the video modules. The Zoom class will be highly participatory and interactive.
- Registration is required. Interested participants will need to register with Christine Kreger directly by sending an email to email@example.com once registration opens on Thursday September 28, 2023
- Space for the Zoom class is limited to 20 and is reserved for Colorado library staff only.
- Due to anticipated demand, the Zoom class will be limited to 3 individuals per library organization. (We will maintain a wait list for cancellations)
- To allow for open dialogue, the Zoom class will not be recorded.
Not able to attend the Zoom class? No problem, the video modules and accompanying resources are available and open to anyone to access.
- CSL in Session: Playing Well with Others – At Work - November 29, 2023
- Cultural humility: A pathway to improving libraries - November 27, 2023
- Registration is open for Introduction to Positive Youth Development - October 9, 2023