Denver Public Library (DPL) held the Advancing Racial Equity & Inclusion in the Workplace Symposium last month, led by its Community Connections Program Coordinator, Ozy Aloziem. If you didn’t get the chance to attend this informative and thought-provoking symposium, you can access the recordings of these fabulous sessions at Advancing Racial Equity & Inclusion in the Workplace Symposium
- Here is the excel spreadsheet with all of the resources mentioned during the symposium.
- Here is a copy of the jeopardy game that was played.
- Here are reflections and resources as compiled by WebJunction
- Here is an article about the symposium written by Mahnaz Dar
- Here is a write-up about the symposium written by DPL
- A Spotify playlist with songs played during the symposium can be found here.
- A Youtube playlist with songs played during the symposium can be found here.
Closed Captioning & Virtual Networking
- This is a link to the live closed captioning service they used: http://otter.ai/
- This is the software for virtual networking: https://remo.co/