The SIPA (Statewide Internet Portal Authority) recently opened applications for its 2019 Micro-Grant program. The program is designed for state and local governments, special districts and public education in Colorado to put more information and services online. Grant funding is available for hardware, professional services, innovation, digitization
project planning and broadband. Example projects include, digitization and online access of historical collections, school programming, information kiosks and interactive mapping.
Mark you calendar for SIPA’s 2018-19 grant application timeline:
- November 30, 2018: Grant applications open
- January 18, 2019: Grant applications due by 5pm MST
- January 19 – March 1, 2019: SIPA review period
- March 4– 8, 2019: SIPA will announce the 2019 grant awardees
- April 16, 2019: Awards are given at the annual SIPA User Conference and Grant Ceremony
If you have questions about the grant application process please refer to SIPA’s frequently Asked Questions page or email email@example.com. I am also happy to offer advice on proposed historic collection projects. You are welcomed to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Leigh Jeremias (see all)
- Touring Colorado’s Collections: The Art of Eugene George Standingbear - October 31, 2019
- Touring Colorado’s Collections: Early Denver Dental School Featured in Medical History Collection - September 17, 2019
- Our Historic Story Keeps Growing….. - July 25, 2019