The Colorado State Library is delighted to partner with staff from the High Plains Library District to bring you a series of eight sessions all dedicated to Outreach Librarianship.
This amazing series will run on consecutive Tuesdays in September and October from 12 – 1 PM MT.
In the first session, Foundations of Outreach, attendees will learn what Outreach is, why it is important, and how to do it. You will learn about how to make your Outreach efforts successful through setting goals and priorities, evaluating services, and using that information to advocate for continued support from stakeholders.
While this session can stand on its own, if you are new to outreach, please consider viewing all eight sessions.
The links below will take you to our Libraries Learn calendar where you can learn more about each event and register!
- Foundations of Outreach – September 7, 2021
- Mobile Services – September 14, 2021
- Outreach Services – September 21, 2021
- Virtual Services – September 28, 2021
- Event Services, Community Conversations, and Feedback Loop – October 5, 2021
- Community Partnerships – October 12, 2021
- Collecting Data in Outreach and Community Assessment – October 19, 2021
- Outreach Advocacy – October 26, 2021