Posted on Behalf of the Society of Rocky Mountain Archivists
Got Questions? We Have Answers!
The Society of Rocky Mountain Archivists (SRMA) recently announced its Archives Fellowship Pilot Program. This initiative provides a funded professional experience to someone interested in entering the archives field or early in their career, who is from an underrepresented or marginalized community.
Individuals and host organizations must apply jointly. To help facilitate connections, we encourage individuals and hosts to add their name and interest to the spreadsheet: SRMA Fellowship Spreadsheet for Interested Hosts and Individuals. Many have already added their information.
We know you must have questions! On Feb 23, 2023 from 12pm to 1pm (MST) SRMA will host a Q and A session. During this session we will:
- Provide an overview of the program
- Review the qualifications and the application process
- Leave lots of time to answer any questions. While not required, questions can be submitted beforehand to the SRMA Diversity and Inclusion Committee at: email@example.com.
We encourage both interested individuals and hosts to attend so further connections can be made or project ideas can be shared.
Register for the Q and A session at this link.
- Not Your Average Publication! New and Unique Additions to CHNC - May 11, 2023
- CHNC Reaches 3 Million Pages: Thank you for the Support! - April 28, 2023
- Touring Colorado’s Collections: Free Online Access to Aspen History - March 7, 2023