Did you know…
- 3 in 5 Coloradans have a public library card?
- There are 6 times as many libraries in Colorado than Starbucks coffee shops?
- Public librarians answered 3.6 million reference questions in 2017?
Check out these facts and many more in the new Quotable Facts about Colorado Libraries! This publication highlights Colorado librarians’ efforts to increase access, knowledge, and community all around Colorado.
If you would like printed booklets (3.5 inches X 3 inches), contact the Library Research Service at (303)866-6900 or email@example.com.
Latest posts by Amy Hitchner (see all)
- Friday Grab Bag, October 12, 2018 - October 12, 2018
- Friday Grab Bag, October 5, 2018 - October 4, 2018
- Free Continuing Education Opportunities for October 2018 - October 2, 2018