Join us on Tuesday May 14, 2019, from 12 – 1:00 PM MT for Supporting Developing Readers at the Library: Literacy-Based Programs for K-3rd Graders, with Warren Shanks & Carrie Wolfson
In part 2 of a 4 part series, learn how the Children’s Librarians at Denver Public Library are expanding their services to developing readers and the grown ups in their lives using the five Grade Level Reading Skills. Using the skills as a framework, we’ll look at strategies for developing programming intentionally created to support developing readers. Program examples will be shared, along with the challenges and successes of each.
No registration is required! These sessions will be offered via Adobe Connect. You can access the classroom via the CSL in Session website listed below.
We will be recording these sessions. All archived sessions are available on the CSL in Session website.
And, save the date for the remaining installments in this series:
- Part 3 – Collection Development for K-3rd Graders is scheduled for September 24, 2019.
- Part 4 – Outreach for K-3rd Graders is scheduled for November 4, 2019.
Latest posts by Marisa Wood (see all)
- Upcoming RIPL Webinar – Power Up Reports With Google - September 18, 2019
- Upcoming CSL In Session Webinar – Supporting Developing Readers at the Library: Collection Development for K-3rd Graders - September 17, 2019
- Upcoming GRT Quick Bites – Process Over Product: Explore the Magic of Open Ended Creativity - September 10, 2019