Join us on Tuesday May 14, 2019, from 12 – 1:00 PM MT for Supporting Developing Readers at the Library: Literacy-Based Programs for K-3rd Graders, with Warren Shanks & Carrie Wolfson
In part 2 of a 4 part series, learn how the Children’s Librarians at Denver Public Library are expanding their services to developing readers and the grown ups in their lives using the five Grade Level Reading Skills. Using the skills as a framework, we’ll look at strategies for developing programming intentionally created to support developing readers. Program examples will be shared, along with the challenges and successes of each.
No registration is required! These sessions will be offered via Adobe Connect. You can access the classroom via the CSL in Session website listed below.
We will be recording these sessions. All archived sessions are available on the CSL in Session website.
And, save the date for the remaining installments in this series:
- Part 3 – Collection Development for K-3rd Graders is scheduled for September 24, 2019.
- Part 4 – Outreach for K-3rd Graders is scheduled for November 4, 2019.
Latest posts by Marisa Wood (see all)
- Colorado Literacy Week is in Full Swing! - November 20, 2019
- CSL’s Resource Kit Collection Continues to Grow with New Technology Kits - November 18, 2019
- Register Now! How Colorado Libraries are Graduating Adults: Caps, Gowns and Bright Futures - November 15, 2019