What makes your library a unique part of your community? Which library service do you turn to over and over again? Is there someone at the library who deserves a shout-out? Show your library love through pictures!
This July and August 2017, the Colorado State Library is launching #LoveMyCOLibrary, a social media campaign to show off the many ways that Coloradans love their libraries.
Here are some photo ideas for inspiration:
- A library event or program that you enjoy
- Your favorite reading spot
- A project you’ve made, coded, or crafted at the library
- Someone who makes the library extra special (with their permission, of course)
From July 1 through August 31, 2017, share your photos with the Colorado State Library on Facebook or Twitter using the hashtag #LoveMyCOLibrary. You can also email photos to Amy Hitchner at email@example.com.
We will feature photos that show off Colorado library awesomeness on our Facebook and Twitter pages—some may even become our cover images!
We received close to 50 amazing photos from Coloradans who wanted to show their love for their library. Many thanks to everyone who participated! See an album of the highlights by clicking the image below. [sorry: link to gallery broken]
- Friday Grab Bag, May 5, 2023 - May 5, 2023
- Friday Grab Bag, April 28, 2023 - April 28, 2023
- Friday Grab Bag, April 21, 2023 - April 21, 2023