Join us on Wednesday February 20, 2019, from 12 – 1 PM MT for Tear Down This Wall: Find & Remove Barriers to Library Use.
While your library is ADA compliant and welcomes all, there may be hidden barriers for some in your community that hinder them from using your library.
- Who isn’t using your library, and why?
- How can you find and remove those barriers to make your library more accessible to all?
Join us for this interactive session to discuss how to find out who isn’t coming to your library and why, and talk through strategies for breaking down road blocks that some members of your community have to enable them to become more active library patrons.
On Thursday February 21, 2019 from 12 – 1 PM MT we will present Helping Patrons with Legal Questions: Part 1 – Legal Research Basics
This first webinar in a series of three presented by the Colorado Association of Law Libraries and the Colorado State Library will address aspects of providing legal research services to patrons. In this session, attendees will learn the following: what are the basic concepts involved in legal research; how to conduct a legal reference interview; and where to refer patrons in order to find forms and legal clinics. This session will provide attendees with a basic overview of these concepts. Sessions two (and three will delve more into where to locate free legal research resources.
No registration is required! These sessions will be offered via Adobe Connect. You can access the classroom via the CSL in Session website listed below.
We will be recording these sessions. All archived sessions are available on the CSL in Session website.
- Colorado Commission on Higher Education approves 27 grant projects to continue expanding access and student savings in Colorado - March 6, 2021
- Celebrate Open Education Week with the OpenEd Conference! - March 1, 2021
- Open Education Week 2021 - February 24, 2021