Today’s #TechTipTuesday is hot off the presses! Yesterday, Google announced a new service called Spaces. It is a group collaboration page that allows you to share ideas and resources. This free service is only available to people with an @gmail.com account at the moment. It kind of has the look and feel of Google Classroom 1.0 (without the Drive and Calendar connections). If you are looking for a simple collaboration tool, check Spaces out.
Items to consider while watching
- What does collaboration look like in a “21st Century Environment?
- How can you model online collaboration in an effective way?
- In what ways does an online collaboration tool increase productivity and effectiveness?
Latest posts by Casey Veatch (see all)
- Create & Share Video Presentations with Adobe Spark - August 31, 2016
- Class & Homework Help with Wolfram Alpha - August 16, 2016
- Google Spaces–A New Collaboration Tool - May 17, 2016