This week’s #TechTipTuesday video (posted a day late; sorry) is all about simple creativity! This video will showcase Adobe Spark’s video creator. It is simple, fast, and fun to use!
Items to consider while watching
- In what ways can Adobe Spark engage students with content?
- How can tools like this assist students in becoming producers of digital content instead of consumers?
- Consider ways a tool like Adobe Spark can help students with creative writing and speaking in front of groups.
Take a moment to let me know how I am doing! Please complete this quick evaluation.
Latest posts by Casey Veatch (see all)
- Create & Share Video Presentations with Adobe Spark - August 31, 2016
- Class & Homework Help with Wolfram Alpha - August 16, 2016
- Google Spaces–A New Collaboration Tool - May 17, 2016